Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Blackberry has been busy making blackberry jam and has the perfect recipe 🌿 This recipe uses honey instead of sugar but you can replace with whatever sweetener you prefer 🍯🌿🍎
1 Cup Raw Honey (or other sweetener of choice)
1 Apple grated
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1. Start by adding your blackberries and grated apple into a pan.
2. Add honey and lemon juice to pot.
3. Bring to a light boil. Cook for 30 min to 1 hour or until soft. Stir occasionally and scrape down sides to prevent sticking.
4. Mash the berries with a potato masher.
5. When it is finished, transfer the jam into mason jars and cover with lids. Enjoy on toast, scones or on top of yoghurt!